Langsung ke konten utama

Service Learning







Sharing Knowledge


    My name is Arvin Rayhan, I am 17 years old and I am a student in grade 3 high school. And now, in addition to studying my daily life, I also help teach my younger brother to do their duties. This is due to the enactment of regulations regarding school from home. I help teach my younger brother because my parents have to go to work. Because of that I have to supervise and help explain the material to my brother so that he continues to study at home. Every morning after breakfast my younger brother and I used to do chores together at home while my parents worked. When there is material that he does not know, or when he asks questions, I try to explain to him that it is not violent, because using violence can make him uncomfortable studying. In fact, more often than not I explain the material with the concept of storytelling, so my younger siblings will be more interested in listening to my explanations. I feel happy to be able to help my younger siblings in learning and getting to know new things. And also my younger brother are still learning even from home. My brother has a high curiosity, so I am happy to share knowledge and even my own experiences, I hope the knowledge gained can be useful. Thank you.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOS4LOVE PROJECT

 Week 1 : photo with Astronout. Week 2 : photo with helmet. Week 3 : Video about SOS4LOVE Project

PHASE 4

 Activities outside the home are limited due to covid-19, is the creativity of young people also being limited Group 6 :  Arvin Rayhan S S (05) Beryl daffa S (07) Narendra Surya A (20) Safilda Amalia E S (25) Silfaratih (28) Link YouTube video : https://youtu.be/3V29HGglckw